Learn About LaneSense on the Chrysler Pacifica
Lots of people who are looking for a versatile vehicle that has features looking out for them choose the Chrysler Pacifica here in our Beaumont showroom. It comes with the likes of LaneSense, which is able to keep you in the boundaries of the road, and for those of you who don't know how it works, we've put together an outline of what you can expect.
- LaneSense lane departure warning on the likes of the Chrysler Pacifica utilize a camera-based vision sensor to measure lane position in painted lane boundaries on roads and highways everywhere
- When you're driving through an area that has visually prominent lane boundaries, and your vehicle begins to leave the lane without your turn signal on, the LaneSense system will give you feedback in the steering wheel and bring you back into the lane
- You're also going to see a visual warning that you are veering out of a lane in the instrument cluster, too
- If painted lane boundaries aren't visible enough, the system will be disabled
- Drivers can even customize the levels of sensitivity that LaneSense provides you by using Uconnect onboard vehicles like the Pacifica, and set it to what works best for you
- LaneSense can also be turned off manually by pressing a button on the center stack
If you want to learn more, stop in and see us at Mike Smith Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, and we'd be happy to answer questions, and arrange test drives.