Refill Your Wiper Fluid with Quick and Easy Steps
Lots of us would like to know how to perform some simple vehicle maintenance checks on our rides, and here at Mike Smith Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, we have one way that you can start that is simple, and only takes a few minutes. It's changing your wiper fluid. When you do that, you get clean windshields, better visibility, and of course, a DIY car service tip you can say you can do by yourself.
- Open up the hood of your vehicle, and find the washer fluid reservoir, which is the white and transparent container that has a windshield or water symbol on the cap
- If you have a rear wiper, there might be a separate reservoir that you can use as well
- Remove the caps and check the fluid level of each one. If it's full, you don't need to add any more
- If you see that fluid is low, be sure to carefully pour it into the reservoir until it almost reaches the top
- Put the caps back on tightly, and close the hood
If you have additional questions, or need more advanced repair work done on your vehicle, stop in and see us here in our Beaumont, TX showroom and we'd be happy to help you out today.