See the 2017 Jeep Compass Here in Beaumont
Folks know that the new Jeep lineup has plenty of options, all of which are capable and reliable. Among those options is the new 2017 Jeep Compass, a compact SUV option which has all the hallmarks we expect from the Jeep brand, and some new features coming our way for the new model year. For those of you who are intrigued, we have a few reasons to take a closer look at the new Jeep Compass.
- The 2017 Jeep Compass provides standout capability, style, and performance in all weather conditions
- You can achieve standout fuel economy on the Jeep Compass with up to 30 miles per gallon on the highway
- You're getting Jeep Trail Rated 4×4 capabilities with the Freedom Drive II off-road package available for extra handling off the beaten path
- You'll find that the 2017 Jeep Compass has three drivetrain configurations, providing you with many options, along with transmission options, as well
- There's up to 2,000 pounds of towing capacity on the new Jeep Compass
- The 2017 Jeep Compass comes in two distinct trims, with seven unique exterior colors, plus offers five interior colors
- You'll be able to find standout comfort, cargo space, and safety and technology features onboard for a confident and secure ride
If you'd like to learn more, feel free to stop in and see us today. Our team here at Mike Smith Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Beaumont, TX would be happy to answer your questions, and set up test drives.